Come aboard the luxurious charter yacht AROONA, for the ultimate way to experience first hand the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and its islands!
AROONA is a 70ft Outer Reef motor yacht launched in 2010, designed for luxury, comfort, exploration and relaxation. She is based in Cairns in tropical Far North Queensland, Australia. Join her professional crew as they take you on your private yacht charter through the beautiful azure waterways and islands of the World Heritage Listed, largest coral reef in the world, the Great Barrier Reef. Choose a set itinerary, such as diving the Great Barrier Reef, or take advantage of our local knowledge and let us help you customise an itinerary to suit your needs.
AROONA is ideally set up for three couples or six singles or a combination of both. On day trips we can take up to 12 guests, and for overnight trips we can sleep six in the luxury accommodation layout or our Master cabin converts into a four bunk cabin to accommodate up to nine guests.
Features included onboard –
- Flat screen LCD televisions and DVD players in each state room and lounge
- Spacious living area spread over three decks
- Latest navigational and communications systems
- Fully equipped 80hp 5m tender
- Light tackle and Reef fishing equipment supplied
- Snorkelling and scuba gear including dive compressor on-board
- Individually controlled air conditioning in every room
OPTIONAL EXTRAS ON REQUEST
- Jet ski
- Aqua jet underwater scooters
- Stand Up paddle boards
- Dive equipment
- Helicopter and sea plane transfers
Rates start from: From $7,000 per night
Because rates are flexible per season or type of experience, please enquire today and our team will be straight in touch.