19m / 64ft | 41 Guests | Variable rates
Enigma is renowned as being of one of Sydney Harbours most luxurious charter vessels; Enigma
is a generous 65 feet in length and is capable of catering in complete luxury and style up to 41
passengers. With 3 distinct levels, the main deck hosts a large open aft cockpit with leather
lounges, large sliding doors flow through into the fully air-conditioned saloon, with state of the
art surround sound system and IPod dock with a huge pop up plasma and foxtel. There is also a
connection that allows you to connect your PC to the plasma, for those product launches or the
photos of the family for a special birthday.
The central galley has everything that you would find at home, ice maker, oven, dishwasher,
microwave and much more…. Enigma is a pilot house cruiser, the captain is very approachable
and is also there to ensure your safe journey, please ask for a drive or at least sit in the first
mates seat to get the best view in the house.
The fly-bridge (upper deck) is superb, with a huge leather day bed, settees, BBQ and surrounds
sound system, this part of the boat is by far the best place for the panoramic views of the
harbour and the best place to entertain at least 20 guests.
Downstairs’ you will find 3 cabins, 1 owners stateroom with ensuites, one guest queen cabin
with ensuites and a twin cabin for the kids . All cabins have their own plasma screens, foxtel and
|Length||19m / 64ft|
|Cruising Area – Summer
|Cruising Area – Winter
- Powered by 2 x 725 Yanmar Turbo diesel engines
- Cruising speed of around 20 knots
- Stabilisers built in as well as a wide 17’6” beam – very stable
- Cruise with a maximum of 41 passengers and crew in enclosed waters.
- Accommodates up to 12 passengers and crew up to 30km off-shore
- Long range fuel tanks plus a 400 gallon per day fresh water maker
- Fully air conditioned
- 5 passenger high speed dinghy to hit those quiet, secret spots
- Huge swim platform and easy climb ladder system for those who want to cool off
- 3 distinct deck levels with cabins and bathrooms – plenty of room to roam or lounge around
- Owners cabin – full walk around king bed, granite en suite, walk in cedar lined robe
- VIP cabin – queen bed, access to full size granite lined head-shower vanity and toilet
- Guest cabin – 2 single beds, access to full size granite lined head-shower vanity and toilet
- Both bow and stern thrusters
Because rates are flexible per season or type of experience, please enquire today and our team will be straight in touch.
Enquire about Enigma
Tell us a little about what you want your experience onboard Enigma to be, and one of our team will get back to you today!