With spacious interiors, state-of-the-art technology, and panoramic windows offering breathtaking views of gliding seascapes, GHOST 2 is essentially a floating resort that promises guests a memorable journey.
The in-house design of the exterior features a jet black gel coat hull with a metallic silver superstructure, reflecting the sleek and stealthy nature of the name ‘Ghost’.
Ghost II has unrivalled lounging areas for entertaining, including two decks with lavish interiors, an extended balcony and a spacious fly-bridge. The superyacht also offers a fully equipped galley, and a garage able to house a Castoldi 16-foot tender and a jet ski.
GHOST 2 is ideally suited to the Australian market, offering versatility for coastal cruising and South Pacific adventures. Its spacious layout makes it perfect for extended private cruising for family and friends with 12 guests in 5 spacious cabins, including a main deck master suite with panoramic views. GHOST 2 is also optimised for short corporate cruises with more than 110 guests.
• 3.6m Williams jet (4 pax) Complimentary on request
• 36ft Ribco high-speed chase tender, Twin outboard, Up to 50 knots, 10 guests• $1000 per day including tender Captain and deckhand
• 2x Sea Bobs • $250 for 2
• 2x inflatable stand-up paddleboards included
Ski boat & Water Sports • $1000 • includes captain & –
• 1x wakeboard
• 2x Ski tubes (double)
• 2x 2 person donuts(ski-tubes)
• 3 x rigid sit-on kayaks included
• 1x Kneeboard
• 1x Aqua Lilypad (floating foam mat) for up to 20 pax • included
• 12x sets of snorkelling equipment
• Golf including 100 golf balls, floating green, turf for tee off and clubs • price on request
• Laser Shooting, $1150
Rates start from: $3,200 - $4,000 per hour
Because rates are flexible per season or type of experience, please enquire today and our team will be straight in touch.
Need expert advice before you book Ghost II?
The Superyacht professionals are here to answer all your questions.